Belkasoft offers a number of online training courses designed to help you make the most of our forensic products. The courses are delivered in English via GoToMeeting using desktop sharing feature.
On-site training is an option and is based on instructor availability. Airfare, hotel, meals and related travel expenses are extra.
The following courses are available:
Working with Belkasoft Evidence Center 2014
Working with Belkasoft Evidence Center Enterprise
- Basic Instant Messenger, Social Network, Browser, Mailbox, Picture and Video forensics
- Difficulties working with these types of artifacts
- Ways to do investigation: regular history extraction, carving, live RAM analysis, network traffic analysis, hibernation and pagefile analysis
- The ways of how a user prevents for traditional forensics methods and how to deal with this
- Belkasoft Belkasoft Evidence Center Enterprise basics
- Effective use of Belkasoft Evidence Center Enterprise
- Installation of Belkasoft Evidence Center Enterprise: hardware requirements, server and client installation
- User Management
- Permission Management
- Collaborative work using Enterprise edition of Evidence Center Enterprise
- Language: English
- Time: 8 hours
- Delivered by: GoToMeeting or onsite
Please contact us to sign up for training.